Halloween Decorations2014-10-18 Saturday
How do you decorate your house for Halloween?
While I was going for an evening walk the other day, I ran into a strange house. It looked spooky and abandoned. There was kind of soft mesh net over garden trees, a porch, and here and there. Moreover, there was a small handwritten signboard in the garden that said “RIP”.
I thought, “RIP stands for Rest In Peace, right? What’s happened to this house?”, and I suddenly got scared Sand ran away. At a later date I heard that it might be a Halloween decoration from a friend. I went to see the house again in daytime. Now that I looked closer, there was a large black furry spider toy in a casket, and the signboard also said “Haunted House”. It sure fooled me!
Afterwards, I came to enjoy going for a walk to look for Halloween decorations. I especially love furry spiders, but I don’t want to see skeletons around my neighborhood at night.:P
Yuko Honda Morita (yukop) : yukop.com
Born in Japan, living in California with my husband and two cats. "A bit of a geek and a bit of a geek fan and a bit of an artist." ->
- 2016-02-20 » フロントバンパーの外し方メモ - SUBARU XV Crosstrek 2014
- 2016-01-19 » Singular they
- 2015-12-21 » San Joaquin River NWR
- 2015-12-20 » San Luis NWR
- 2015-11-22 » EAD（労働許可証）更新 その1
- 2015-11-08 » Burrowing Owl アナホリフクロウ
- 2015-10-31 » Tire Pressure Warning
- 2014-10-18 » Halloween Decorations
- 2014-08-01 » Cat Parasite
- 2014-07-29 » How to Make Dumplings From Scratch
- 2014-07-25 » Moving to an Unfamiliar Land That Speaks a Foreign Language
- 2014-07-23 » Going to See a Dentist
- 2014-07-22 » Agent Cooper's Favorite Cherry Pie
- 2014-07-19 » It's Nice Living with Two Kittens